So far, 184.294 people in Germany were tested positive for the Coronavirus, such as from data of the country’s health and social ministries is clear.
Thus were reported on Monday across the country 246 new cases. Two Federal States remained in the Monday without new infections – Brandenburg and Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
Here you will find the currently reported Figures by the health ministries of the countries.
- Baden-Württemberg: 34.949 (1795 Deaths)
- Bavaria: 47.402 (2501 Deaths)
- Berlin: 7041 (205 Deaths)
- Brandenburg: 3299 (170 Deaths)
- Bremen: 1535 (43 Deaths)
- Hamburg: 5116 (226 Deaths)
- Hesse: 10.207 (484 Deaths)
- Mecklenburg-Vorpommern: 774 (20 Deaths)
- Lower Saxony: 12.549 (609 Deaths)
- North Rhine-Westphalia: 38.658 (1623 Deaths)
- Rhineland-Palatinate: 6777 (230 Deaths)
- Saarland: 2737 (169 Deaths)
- Saxony: 5329 (214 Deaths)
- Saxony-Anhalt: 1721 (56 Deaths)
- Schleswig-Holstein: 3113 (148 Deaths)
- Thuringia: 3087 (170 Deaths)
Total (As Of 08.06., 19.55 PM): 184.294 (8663 Deaths)
The Day Before (As 07.06., 19.34 PM): 184.048 (8653 Deaths)
Source to be Infected – and death-figures: country health and social ministries.
The number of Healed, according to the Robert Koch Institute in Germany, at around 169.600.
Currently, the RKI reported reproduction number: 1,11 (as of 08.06.)
The R-value, the reproductive number, according to the Robert Koch Institute is currently at 1.11. This means that 100 Infected put an average of 111 persons. According to the RKI 169.600 people in Germany are recovered. 8663 people have died from the effects of the Virus. The number of active cases is therefore just under 6000. On Sunday, there were still just under 6300.
Read more about Coronavirus in the News-Ticker of FOCUS Online.
ECB: First Inflation, then a new monetary order is coming – what does this mean for savers
In FOCUS ECB: First comes the Inflation, then a new monetary order – what is the for depositors is called